- A period of prosperity or market activity
- (nautical) A spar extending the foot of a sail; a spar rigged outboard from a ship"s side to which boats are secured in harbour
- A horizontal member of a crane or derrick, used for lifting.
- An abrupt, low-pitched sound, such as of an explosion. (The boom of the surf)
- A floating barrier across a harbour entrance used to obstruct the entry of an enemy
4 letters in word "boom": B M O O.
No anagrams for boom found in this word list.
Words found within boom: